[Paraview] 2D plotting in paraview3.6

Raashid Baig raashid.b at rediffmail.com
Fri Jun 19 07:52:12 EDT 2009

I have just finished compiling ParaView3.6 on our Linux cluster.
Thanks everyone for help during the compilation.
I have one query about the new 2D plotting function.
I want to plot the "Pressure" over the surface of airfoil, but unable to do it the way I want.
I am attaching 2 pictures the first one is obtained from ParaView3.6 and the second one is the desired output.
If this can be done in ParaView it will be very helpful in a lot of other cases too.
Thanks in advance.
Raashid