[Paraview] EnSight Reader problems

Zhanping Liu zhanping.liu at kitware.com
Mon Jun 15 13:09:06 EDT 2009

Hi Adam:

    The error message is now on line 259, vtkEnSightGoldBinaryReader.cxx (as
of the version of May 14, 2009), as opposed to line 242 that you report.
Does it mean that you are using an out-dated version of the reader? Please
update your ParaView/VTK (at least class vtkEnSightGoldBinaryReader) with
the latest version. If the problem still occur, please provide your whole
dataset and the procedure used to re-produce the bug via Mantis (
http://paraview.org/Bug/my_view_page.php). Before that, please make sure
your data files comply with EnSight formats.

    Please note that VTK/ParaView supports both 'regular' and Gold EnSight
files.

    Thanks.

    -Zhanping

--