[Paraview] EnSight Reader problems

Zhanping Liu zhanping.liu at kitware.com
Mon Jun 15 13:33:47 EDT 2009

Hi Adam:

   Below is some excerpted info (courtesy of Ricardo Reis) on how to check
EnSight file formats using 'ens_checker'.

   ===excerption====
In this links you (and everyone else) can find the program ens_checker which
checks if your files are properly formated for the ensight layout. It checks
for binary and ASCII files. ens_checker.32 is for 32 bit platforms,
ens_checker.64 for 64 bit. Linux off course.

 http://aero.ist.utl.pt/~rreis/ens_checker.32

 http://aero.ist.utl.pt/~rreis/ens_checker.64

 hope it can be of use.
 just do ./ens_checker.<32/64> filename.case
 ====end of excerption====

 -Zhanping
--
Zhanping Liu, PhD