[Paraview] python programmable filters with no output in ParaView?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Sat Jan 24 12:37:11 EST 2009

Actually, I think that such a filter should have an output. Probably a
vtkTable that has one or a few values in it. You can then save that
table to a csv file or something. Even use it as an input to another
filter. Applications like OpenDX, SCIRun and AVS take this idea to the
extreme and make pretty much all parameters of pipeline modules into
inputs...

-berk