[Paraview] pvpython Transform Filter problem

Juan Fernando Duque Lombana jduquelo at eafit.edu.co
Thu Jan 22 10:48:46 EST 2009

Good day everyone.

I've been having big trouble using pvpython to apply a Transform filter, the
command sequence I'm using on my script is as follows:

transforms = servermanager.createModule("transforms")
thisT=transforms.Transform2()
thisT.Scale=[2,2,1]
thisTransformFilter =
servermanager.filters.TransformFilter(Input=coneSource,registrationGroup="sources",registrationName="Transform2",Transform=thisT)
rep=servermanager.CreateRepresentation(thisTransformFilter,view)
pm.RegisterProxy("representations", "myRepT", rep)

The Render window shows exactly what I want to see, but after applying the
filter when I try to change its values (Rotation, Scaling, Translation) I
get this message on the error screen:

"Selected proxy value not in the list: Transform"

I've been trying for a week or so and haven't got anywhere. (It seems as if
the pvpython filter I'm using is not registering the transform property
somewhere).

Any help will be really appreciated,

Greetings from Colombia!

--