[Paraview] pvrenderserver with MPI or without MPI?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Jan 19 09:31:24 EST 2009

Hi Shigenobu,

I'd recommend using simple client-server and turning off remote
rendering from the Preferences -> Render View -> Server. This should
give you the same result without the complication of the render
server. Making use of multiple cores when there is only one graphics
card is a research topic for us. In the future, there will be better
way of doing this.

-berk