[Paraview] Paraview multiple display

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Jan 14 09:00:00 EST 2009

Your two follow-up questions seem to have nothing to do with the original question.  For the initial question, no there is no way to link cameras with a constant offset.  I don't have any good ideas how to do it, but I would recommend getting the one of ParaView's stereo modes to work.

As for the follow-up questions:

1. There is some specialness with the camera link that causes the renders to be synchronized along with the camera parameters.  I know of no easy way to do the same thing with property links (perhaps someone else knows some magic).  I'm not sure why you want to.  What is the point of implementing a camera link with property links?

2. There is no CameraRotation property.  I'll try not to spark a debate on why that is; suffice it to say that the underlying vtkCamera has no such support.

-Ken