[Paraview] Paraview multiple display

Biao She shebiao at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 12:56:22 EST 2009

Thanks for your reply Ken.
I am not trying to implement a camera link with property links. I just use
it as an example. The point I was trying to make is how to synchronize the
properties of two views.
The relationship between my two follow-up questions is that if there is a
way to synchronize property links, I can use CameraViewUp and CameraRotation
(my second question) property links to link cameras with a constant offset.
Sorry for the confusions and Thanks again.

Aaron