[Paraview] Paraview multiple display

Biao She shebiao at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 19:58:08 EST 2009

Hi Paraviewers.
I guess that I didn't make my question clear in my last email. Here comes
two specific questions:
1. I have tried camera link and property link separately to do my job. If I
use camera link to link the camears in two views, after I rotate the camera
in one view, the other camera will update itself automatically (The two
views are exactly the same at all time). However, if I use property link,
the other camera won't update itself unless I click on its view area (It
needs focus to update). For property link, I only link two properties:
"CameraPosition" and "CameraViewUp". Is there a way that I can make the
other camera update itself automatically?
2. I can't find any CameraRotation property, is there a way to link the
rotation matrix of camera in different views? That means, the two different
cameras in the two different views will multiply the same rotation matrix
after a rotation.
Thanks very much for your time!

Aaron

--