[Paraview] FILE > OPEN plugin

Jorge Mario Mazo jmm.mecanica at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 17:53:09 EST 2009

Hello there
after much struggle I can now work on a plugin I have to implement

I need to call the FILE > Open functionality, and then jump to Transform
filter
so it is a simple thing to save us some time, since most of the time all we
do is FILE > OPEN {}  > FILTERS > TRANSFORM{}{}{}.

so, my questions are:

1. Documentation for the "file open", (python preferred)
2. Documentation about how to apply the filter to the opened file
3. any advice would be appreciate it (like should I go with python or C...
xml?)

So far I was able to modify the HelixSource example plugin, to apply the
filter I want, but we still have to do the file open thing and then
selecting the plugin from the menu which is annoying

thanks in advance

Jorge Mario