[Paraview] ClientDeliveryRepresentation

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Jan 7 15:18:42 EST 2009

You can run a 64 bit pvserver and connect to it with a 32bit ParaView
Client. Does that satisfy your needs?

Also, the GUI presented by ParaView is programmed in Qt 4. When Qt 4.5
comes out then the journey to 64 bit on the client side should be
straight forward although I am sure there will be "bumps" along the
way. What specific "Paraview GUI Components" are you trying to avoid
by writing your own client? (which is based on vtk/Qt itself as you
state, which will have the _exact_ same problems that ParaView has
with 32/b4 bit.)

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net