[Paraview] ClientDeliveryRepresentation

flymolo at gmail.com flymolo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:14:42 EST 2009

On Jan 7, 2009 7:21am, Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:
> When it comes to images there's whole lot of things to worry about
>
> such as extents, extent translators etc etc. Adding support for
>
> delivering image data in parallel may not be a trivial task.
Thanks for letting me know. Maybe you can point me in the right direction
for an alternate solution then? I have a 12-16 gigabyte image dataset that
will be loaded by a 64 bit pvserver. I would like to develop a client using
paraview as a library to connect this dataset to a client-side image plane
widget. The rest of my client is written in pure vtk/Qt so I'm avoiding
paraview GUI components to make my journey to 64-bit Qt/Cocoa easier.