[Paraview] python programmable source not parallel?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Feb 10 08:57:06 EST 2009

This is a "feature" rather than a bug. The programmable source sets
the extent translator to be a vtkOnePieceExtentTranslator. To override
this behavior, add the following to your RequestInformations script:

from paraview import util
self.GetExecutive().SetExtentTranslator(self.GetExecutive().GetOutputInformation(0),
vtk.vtkExtentTranslator())

-berk