[Paraview] setting name of individual patches in AMR

Favre Jean jfavre at cscs.ch
Sat Dec 19 12:57:40 EST 2009

I am following the same method I use in multi-block readers to set names of individual grids ("Extract Block" in the GUI panel correctly identifies grids by names)

The same (using Extract AMRBlock) does not name my patches. The levels are named, but the patches are simply labeled with the default "Dataset %d", i.e. ignoring my own setting from:

   output->GetMetaData(levelId, boxId)->Set(vtkHierarchicalBoxDataSet::NAME(), tmpName);

Is there an easy fix to that?
TIA

--
Jean M. Favre