[Paraview] source with optional input port

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Dec 21 13:52:40 EST 2009

That sounds reasonable, but specification of multiple group names and
xml names and the m*n matching between them seems funny. Any ideas on
how we can make that more explicit? What is the user wants the panel
for (readers, MyReader) and (filters, MyFilter) but not (readers,
MyFilter)? Not sure if it's even worth the trouble -- but just in case
you can think of a cleaner solution.

Utkarsh