[Paraview] Paraview 3.6.1 on Fedora 12 legend labels overdrawn

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Sat Dec 19 12:28:01 EST 2009

You can choose a different version of OpenGL libraries by setting the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH. If it points to where the Mesa libraries are,
ParaView should use those first.

By the way, are you seeing any significant performance different
between Mesa and Intel drivers? Also, is there any way to enable Intel
support when compiling Mesa? I suspect that the Intel drivers are
already Mesa based.

-berk