[Paraview] Paraview 3.6.1 on Fedora 12 legend labels overdrawn

Andrew Lofthouse loftyhauser at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 17:05:28 EST 2009

On 12/19/2009 12:28 PM, Berk Geveci wrote:
> By the way, are you seeing any significant performance different
> between Mesa and Intel drivers? Also, is there any way to enable Intel
> support when compiling Mesa? I suspect that the Intel drivers are
> already Mesa based.

The default Mesa libraries shipping with F12 are compiled with dri
support.  I also rebuilt the latest version of Mesa to use the i915 dri
driver, but the problem with labels is still there.

I have only been testing Paraview with a simple 2D dataset, so I don't
know if there is a significant difference in performance.