[Paraview] Filter input types

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 09:48:56 EST 2009

Hi Fred,

Quoting from the vtkPolyDataAlgorithm doc:
"This class also provides a FillInputPortInfo method that by default says
that all inputs will be PolyData. If that isn't the case then please
override this method in your subclass."

You will find a lot of VTK classes that override the
FillInputPortInformation method. It shouldn't be too difficult.

Jerome