[Paraview] Python Test Recording

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Aug 21 16:48:37 EDT 2009

Hi Jon,

Where did you install paraview from, and what version is it?  If you
go to Help --> About, there should be a box called Client Information
that will tell you if embedded python and python testing is enabled or
not.  Some versions of paraview are built without python, maybe yours
falls into this category.

Pat