[Paraview] Python Test Recording

Jonathan Murray jcokemurray at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:30:33 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I am new to ParaView (and this mailing list) and I'm interested in the
ability to automate Paraview operations with python scripts. I noticed in
the online documentation that the "Record Test" function should allow one to
produce XML or python scripts for a recorded set of actions performed in the
GUI. However, in my installation, I only have the option of recording XML,
it appears. Does anyone know if the python recording capability is
implemented, or is it still on the way? Thanks,

Jon