[Paraview] Fortran "binaries" = unformatted. Any chance to work?

Renato Elias rnelias at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 10:34:13 EDT 2009

Just recovering a very old PV/Fortran issue.

Is there any chance (at any time in the future) to PV load an unformatted
Fortran file?

For those interested in a try, get this file (
http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias/paraview/fortran_ensight_test.f90),
compile in your favorite Fortran compiler and try to load in any PV version.

It's a minor (and very old) bug, but, in my limited understanding of C/C++,
it should not be that hard to fix (am I wrong?!)

*(ps.: ok, ok, I should fill out a bug report instead of sending it to the
list. The problem is that I always forget the link and the list is more
dynamic...)*

--
Renato N. Elias

Sent from Rio De Janeiro, RJ, Brazil