[Paraview] Installation failed on WinXP x64

Glenn Horrocks glenn.horrocks at silverbrookresearch.com
Tue Aug 11 19:19:11 EDT 2009

I have WinXP x64 with SP2. You are correct - there is no SP3 for WinXP x64.

I have run the dependency walker and attached is the output (dw2.png).
It looks like it can't find MSJAVA.DLL. I did not have Java installed on
the machine so I installed it from www.java.com but that did not fix it.

Regards,
Glenn Horrocks