[Paraview] Installation failed on WinXP x64

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Tue Aug 11 09:54:07 EDT 2009

I don't think there is a SP3 for 64bit XP but there is for the 32bit
version. That said, those of you who are having this problem can you
download the dependency walker and then open up the ParaView executable
inside of dpenedency walker and tell me if it reports anything that it can't
find.
http://www.dependencywalker.com/depends22_x64.zip

Another alternative is that you can run the 32 bit version of ParaView on
x64 Windows while we sort out this issue.