[Paraview] (no subject)

Lester Anderson lester_anderson1963 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 08:35:31 EDT 2008

Hello all

I have started to compile myhuge dataset and I noticed a bit of a problem in terms of the coordinates, as indicated by the cube axes. I have attached a couple small jpegs to show what I mean. PV_test1.JPG is a screenshot from Paraview and PV_test2.jpg is a image from SURFER where I gridded the data up from XYZ files. The data in SURFER are gridded and oriented correctly with respect to the axes whereas the data as displayed in Paraview are rotated by 90 degrees it seems. This is the header file I have used to test the data:

# vtk DataFile Version 3.0vtk outputASCIIDATASET STRUCTURED_POINTSDIMENSIONS 151 151 2SPACING 200 -200 -100ORIGIN 291024 2055975 0POINT_DATA 45602SCALARS density doubleLOOKUP_TABLE default2.282.282.28

Any ideas how I can get the data oriented correctly to match the output of SURFER?

Thanks

Lester
See the most popular videos on the web
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454061/direct/01/