[Paraview] Time tutorial animation uploads

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Nov 19 04:39:03 EST 2008

Burlen Loring wrote:
> There is a tutorial on time in PV here:
>
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/IEEE_Vis08_ParaView_Tutorial

Please note that I've just uploaded the accompanying animations. they
are rather large, clocking in almost 200MB (which is why I didn't
previously put them on the wiki). The upload is still progressing as I
type this email, so alternative links from my own ftp are here
ftp://ftp.cscs.ch/out/biddisco/IEEE2008/TimeAnimations.zip
(125MB, main animations for ppt)

and
Francis turbine particle tracing example, thanks to VaTech Hydro for the
large dataset and for permitting the distribution of the video
ftp://ftp.cscs.ch/out/biddisco/cti/CTI-II-Francis-Turbine-Video-small.avi
(60MB)
The same animation at higher quality encoding is here (250MB)
ftp://ftp.cscs.ch/out/biddisco/cti/CTI-II-Francis-Turbine-Video.avi

I generally use the Xvid codec, so you should have this installed to
view most of the avi files.

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch