[Paraview] Lookmarks with sources in them?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Nov 11 14:38:58 EST 2008

Hey again,

In fact, I'm having trouble creating a lookmark with even a single
source plus a glyph filter. When the lookmark is applied to a new data
set, the source shows up in the Glyph Type combo box.

To reproduce:
Generate a point source with 100 pts, radius 10 (show pt on, pt 0,0,0).
Apply a sphere glyph (radius 1, no orient, scale mode none, scale
factor 1, no mask or random).
Save a lookmark.
Disconnect to clear data.
Generate a new point source.
Apply lookmark.

The point source shows up in the Glyph Type box so the new data is
10000 pts with a 100 pt source at each of the 100 pts. I've also seen
it happen with my real data where the Glyph Type shows up as Xdmf
Reader...

Let me know if anyone has any ideas,
-Eric

Eric E Monson