[Paraview] Lookmarks with sources in them?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Nov 11 09:55:59 EST 2008

Hey Dan,

I also have trouble applying any lookmark which contains multiple
sources. In my case I might have two data sets (unstructured grids)
which are each glyphed differently. When I try to apply the lookmark,
even to the same two data sets which have been loaded at a different
time, ParaView lets me assign each source in the lookmark to one of
the data sets but then crashes before it displays anything in the
render window.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to track it any further yet, but
I've been curious, too, whether anyone else has been able to get a
multiple-source lookmark to work.

Talk to you later,
-Eric

Eric E Monson