[Paraview] can.ex2 dumps core

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Mon Mar 31 16:39:43 EDT 2008

I don't see that problem, on an Irix bulid of mine.
To fix the compile errors, I just patched it from CVS.
cvs up -j 1.13 -j 1.14 VTK/Utilities/vtklibxml2/CMakeLists.txt
or you can get the code using the CVS tag "ParaView-3-2" instead
of "ParaView-3-2-1" as described here:
http://www.paraview.org/New/download.html

Clint