[Paraview] can.ex2 dumps core

Frederick Isaac freddyisaac at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 14:37:40 EDT 2008

load and hit play, on irix just compiled the code
under mips 7.3.1.

Wondered if anyone had any hints why this template
class is unable to allocat memory. I will look at it
later but hints would be great.

Cheers

--- Berk Geveci <berk.geveci at kitware.com> wrote:

> Do you just load it and hit play? Which platform?
>
> -berk
>
> On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 3:44 AM, Frederick Isaac
> <freddyisaac at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >  paraview 3.2.1 can.ex2 dumps core when animated
> with
> >  error message
> >
> >  ERROR: In

/usr/local/downloads/sw/Visualization/paraview/ParaView3.2.1/VTK/Common/vtkDataArrayTemplate.txx,