[Paraview] Custom Filter Panel Not loading in PV3 CVS

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Mar 25 15:16:23 EDT 2008

It could be that you're not referencing the .ui file correctly in your
pqLoadedFormPanel subclass.  Or that the ui file isn't being added to a
Qt resource file.

You might prefer deriving from pqNamedObjectPanel instead, so he UI gets
generated and compiled in, rather than generated at run time with extra
possible reasons if it doesn't work.  You can look at pqExodusIIPanel as
an example.  You might find it a bit simpler to do something like this

#include "ui_MyPanel.h"

class MyPanel : public pqNamedObjectPanel, protected Ui::MyPanel
{
};

MyPanel::MyPanel(..)
{