[Paraview] Custom Filter Panel Not loading in PV3 CVS

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:31:58 EDT 2008

I am writing a custom panel for my filter. I am deriving from
pqLoadedFormPanel. I have created the .ui file in QtDesigner and
created the xml files for SM and Client side. Everything compiles and
I manually load the plugin. When I invoke the filter my custom panel
does NOT show up. In fact nothing shows up. Not even the default
panel what was being generated for me before I went to a custom
panel. I put a simple print statement in the constructor of my custom
panel and that is getting printed out when I select my filter from
the menu so we get at least that far. Just nothing shows up. I have
looked at my previous code for a custom panel for a reader which
works fine and I am not seeing what the difference might be. I know
it could be any of a dozen things that don't seem to match up but
might someone be able to point me in the right direction on what to
double check in my code.

If anyone wants the code to look at, just ask and I will tar it up
and send it out.

Thanks for any help on this.
--
Mike Jackson