[Paraview] Custom Filter Panel Not loading in PV3 CVS

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:27:39 EDT 2008

THANKS!! Copy-paste will ya every time. I will take a look at the
pqNamedObjectPanel instead as I thought my .ui file was being uic'ed
for me, but I guess not.

Thanks again for the help. I must have looked at that code a dozen
times and it all looked fine..

Have a great day.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer