[Paraview] Python Cut Problems

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Mar 20 14:07:52 EDT 2008

If you save the output of the Cut filter into an ASCII vtp file or
something, you'll notice that it saves out normals. The filters passes
the normals from the input to the output, hence each line has associated
normals.

One way to fix this is change the Representation to wireframe. In this
more, lighting is disabled and hence there won't be any interference.

Utkarsh