[Paraview] Python Cut Problems

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Thu Mar 20 13:41:14 EDT 2008

Utkarsh Ayachit wrote:
> Try this:
> Change the background color to something not-black, say blue,  and then
> play with the clip plane normal. Do you still get the depth issues?

Thanks! With a blue background I can tell where the the cut (a circle made from lines) is located at all times.

But since a line has no surface hence no surface normal it seems it should not be interacting with the light and should stay its given color (white) at all angles. Is there some valid reason the white line turns black?

Kent