[Paraview] 4.3.0 <= Qt < 4.4

Simone Deparis simone.deparis at epfl.ch
Tue Jul 15 11:04:15 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest version of paraview from cvs and with great
disappointment I can not compile it anymore. Last week I used to compile
it with qt 4.2.1 and everithing was working fine.
:-(

Is there a specific reason for the needed upgrade?
Also disappointing the fact that Qt 4.4 is also unsupported :-(

Any hints?

Thank you
Simone

                                    Simone Deparis
  .~.                               CMCS - IACS
  /V\   L   I   N   U   X           SB - EPFL
 // \\  =================           CH - 1015 Lausanne
/(   )\                             Switzerland
 ^^-^^
phone :  +41 -21 693 2547           mailto:Simone.Deparis at epfl.ch
fax   :  +41 -21 693 2545           http://iacs.epfl.ch/~deparis