[Paraview] 4.3.0 <= Qt < 4.4

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Jul 15 11:14:59 EDT 2008

In the root CMakeLists, comment out the Qt version check, then you can
use 4.4

#      MESSAGE(SEND_ERROR "Qt ${QTVERSION} not supported.  Please use Qt
4.3 (you may need to clean your dirtied cache).")

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/about/BJohn.php