[Paraview] (no subject)

RAVINDRANATH LANKA rlanka at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 14:15:13 EST 2008

Dear ParaView Users,

 I built client and server plugins using theparaview 3.x and it works fine when I run paraview that I built from
the sources.  I tried to load the same plugins using paraview binariesfrom the website. I get the following error message;

-----
The plugin uses incompatible Qt library.  Expected build key 'Windows msvc
release full-config', got 'Windows os-msvc2005 release full-config'
-----

I downloaded qt 4.2.3 pointed to by paraview website.  Have you seen such
an error message before and do you know how to resolve this issue ?

Please Advise,
Ravi