[Paraview] NULL qApp in Paraview Plugin

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Thu Jan 17 14:03:14 EST 2008

Did you build your plugin against the same Qt version and same ParaView code
that the ParaView releases were made from?

Its possible to have a NULL qApp if a different version of Qt is used when
building the plugin.

I'd probably check in the debugger (even in release mode) what libraries are
actually being used, after your plugin loads.

Clint