[Paraview] NULL qApp in Paraview Plugin

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 17 14:47:48 EST 2008

otool (I'm on OSX currently) reports the Qt version as 4.2.2:

        @executable_path/../Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui
(compatibility version 4.2.0, current version 4.2.2)

which is what I used to build Paraview and my plugin.  I built the
Paraview 3.1 source, built my plugin against it, and am subsequently
trying to load the plugin with the released 3.1 executable.

No luck yet.  I'll report back if I find my way.

Thanks,
Tom