[Paraview] Meta Image Save Bug

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Thu Feb 14 07:38:51 EST 2008

I think there is a bug that prevents ParaView3 from saving an image in
the meta image format and causes ParaView to exit. All I did was attempt
to save an image from the wavelet source in Meta Image(*.mhd) format.
When I click 'OK' after entering the file name ParaView exits, and I get
the following output:

ERROR: In /home/kevin/kitware/ParaView3/Servers/Common/vtkProcessModule.cxx, line 1008
vtkProcessModule (0x70ce20): Object type: vtkMetaImageWriter, could not find requested method: "SetFileType"
or the method was called with incorrect arguments.

while processing
Message 0 = Invoke
  Argument 0 = id_value {321}
  Argument 1 = string_value {SetFileType}
  Argument 2 = int32_value {2}

ERROR: In /home/kevin/kitware/ParaView3/Servers/Common/vtkProcessModule.cxx, line 1009
vtkProcessModule (0x70ce20): Aborting execution for debugging purposes.