[Paraview] Extract unstructured grid

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Feb 1 08:50:53 EST 2008

That usually means that there are no cell centered values to choose
from. In that case I am not sure if the element inspector shows any of
the cells.

Another way to do the same thing is to make a surface cell selection,
then open the selection inspector. In that window you can see the ids
of the cells you've selected, delete them from the selection, and add
new ones manually.

cheers,
Dave