[Paraview] Extract unstructured grid

Dimitrios Kiousis dkiousis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 09:31:31 EST 2008

Hello David,

thanks for the helpful answer. That was the problem indeed. The cells didn't
have any values (cause there was no need to). I  added at the end of the
file dummy cell-values, and the method works fine! Now I can see the cell
numbers at the spreadsheet and extract the parts I want.
Even though It seems to be a dirty trick around the problem ;)

Thanks again,
dqdev