[Paraview] Qt 4.2.3 Required for PV 3.1.0 Head

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 15:23:28 EDT 2007

All a very good idea, and for the most part I agree totally with the
logic. Would it be possible to put in an "over ride" as an advanced
option into the CMakeLists file? Then I don't have to "hack" but
still have the understanding that I am building a NON-supported
version of ParaView? Or Allow Experimental Qt Support? Or Something?

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer