[Paraview] parallel paraview

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Sep 4 12:01:10 EDT 2007

I recently added a Wiki page that describes how to set up ParaView client/server.  I wrote it for ParaView 3, but most of the information should be applicable to ParaView 2.  The biggest difference is that you will use a program called pvclient rather than paraview on the client side.

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Setting_up_a_ParaView_Server

Read through that and then ask more specific questions.

-Ken