[Paraview] Help to a PV/C++ beginner ;o)

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Wed Nov 21 15:13:59 EST 2007

Hi everybody,

I'd like to export a dataset from PV using my own format. Ok, I already read
some instructions from VTK and PV books but it would be a good starting
point if anyone could provide me an example. Any C++ code with the
corresponding XML files that could be modified would be really great. For a
non-C++ programmer it's the best way to get used with the language and all
the engine behind constructing and loading plugins within PV.

Thanks for any help

Renato N. Elias