[Paraview] XY plot

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 19 10:46:49 EST 2007

I think the behavior you describe as happening is the intended behavior
(if I understand your email correctly).  The X axis reflects the value
of some variable.  Thus, when you change the X axis, you are either
zooming in or out.  Simply changing the numbers in the axis would be
amazingly misleading.

It sounds like the X axis is listing indices (which are never very
interesting) instead of latitude.  Assuming latitude is an array in your
data, you can use the latitude array on the X axis by selecting it in
the Display panel.  If you don't have a latitude array, you may be able
to synthesize one using point coordinates in the array calculator.

-Ken