[Paraview] XY plot

Jean Favre jfavre at cscs.ch
Mon Nov 19 10:27:48 EST 2007

Dear list

I cannot manage to change the XY plot axis range to actually plot my
graph between -90 and +90.  We do drawing of variables against latitude
in degrees, thus between -90 and +90.

 Specifying the axis range of the Bottom axis only shifts the viewport
but not the graph itself. I am generating a one-dimensional Rectilinear
grid with X coordinates between -90 and +90.

Seems the generated default is to draw between 0 and the maximum "Point
ID", but I have found no way to shift the whole plot between -90 and +90.

Any hint would be appreciated.

Jean