[Paraview] FileListDomain causes a stringvector to disappear from the GUI

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Fri Nov 16 13:38:52 EST 2007

You're relying on a temporary behavior duing the 3.1 development.
Neither 3.0 or 3.2 does what you want (default behavior is to hide the first
property with FileListDomain).
I've add this: http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=6060

For now, you can create a .ui file of what you want it to look like (including
the filename property) and put that in your plugin.
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo#Adding_an_object_panel

Or some other solution you might like better.

Clint