[Paraview] Building 3.2.0 with FFMPEG

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Nov 5 10:43:22 EST 2007

Hi Sean,

This is a known "issue". I believe it is not a new one though. During
compilation, vtkSMExtractDocumentation is run to automatically
generate documentation. Unless it can resolve all libraries, it will
fail and stop the build. The best solution is to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH
or put all libraries needed somewhere like /usr/lib.

-berk