[Paraview] Re: Interactive streamlines

Fabian Braennstroem f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Thu May 31 19:07:10 EDT 2007

Hi Berk,

it is me again :-) I hope it my last mail was more exact ...

I think powerviz is doing some workaround and is not solving any equation for
the streamlines; otherwise they would not be as fast as they are, when moving
the seeds points ... but if powerviz can do that, paraview would be able to
do that too!?
What do think?

Regards!
Fabian